#Playlist Maroon 5

Now it's time to sing!! É tempo de cantar canções dos Maroon, que é umas das minhas bandas favoritas já faz algum tempo! Começou com o "She will be loved" e agora adoro o mais recente álbum "V". A voz do Adam Levine é única e é de fácil distinção quando na rádio passa.
Eis as canções que mais gosto:

She will be loved
"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved..."


This love
"This love has taken its toll on me
She said goodbye too many times before
Her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymore"


Sunday Morning
"Sunday morning rain is falling

Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in"


Makes me wonder
"God damn, my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid"


Won't go home without you
"Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking why does this happen to me
Why does every moment have to be so hard
Hard to believe that"


Misery
"So scared of breaking it that you won't let it bend
I wrote two hundred letters I will never send
Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper that they seem
You'd rather cover up I'd rather let them bleed
So let me be and I'll set you free oh yeah"


One more night
"So I crossed my heart, and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night"


Payphone
"I'm at a pay phone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby, it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?"


Daylight
"And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close"


Lucky Strike
"And I can't wait another minute
I can't take the look she's giving
Your body rockin’
Keep me up all night
One in a million
My lucky strike"


Love somebody
"I know your inside, you're feeling so hollow
And it’s a hard pill for you to swallow
But if I fall for you
I'll never recover
If I fall for you
I'll never be the same"


Moves Like Jagger
"You wanted control, so we waited
I put on a show, now I make it
You say I'm a kid, my ego is big
I don't give a shit"


Maps
"I like to think that we had it all
We drew a map to a better place
But on that road I took a fall
So, baby, why did you run away?"


Animals
"So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me..."


It was always you
"Woke up sweating from a dream
With a different kind of feeling
All day long my heart was beating
Searching for the meaning"


Unkiss me
"Unkiss me
Untouch me
Untake this heart
And I'm missing
Just one thing
A brand new start"


Sugar
"I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby, 'cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste"


Leaving California
"Where did we go wrong? Oh
And now you say you're leaving California
Gotta head back east want to leave tonight
Pack your things and go
But if you run now
Wait, I won't be alright"


My heart is open (ft. Gwen Stefani)
"One more "no", and I'll believe you
I'll walk away and I will leave you be
And that's the last time you'll say no, say no to me"

You May Also Like

0 comentarios