#Playlist 50 sombras de Grey

Adoro a banda sonora do filme "As 50 sombras de Grey". Vários artistas, maioritariamente desconhecidos para mim, com excelentes canções. Para a temática do filme, foi muito bem pensada. Algumas até que nos deixam "feeling sexy". As canções respiram e encaminham-nos a cenas íntimas, sensuais, tal como é o filme.

"I put a spell on you
Because you're mine..."

"It can be someone I know
To make it up to you
Make it up to you..."

"Meet me in the middle
Tell me something
That could change my mind
I couldn't let it be known
This it is every time I refuse to say goodbye..."

"Lonely float got in the way
You are the feel, and knew it anyway
Take a chance, it wasn't what you know
Take my hand and don't let go..."

"Tell me little babe, is he good to you
Can do to you the things that I can't do
I can, I can take you high..."

"I had a dream I was dying
But I found nobody there
And if one last night is all that we've been given
Lets live it like we care..."

"Those fingers in my hair
That sly come hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft..."

"I feel the blood rushin' throughout ya body
You see the scars painted over my skin
I'm always numb to the topic of loving
I fell in love with the subject of sin..."

 

Tenho a destacar, as três canções que mais adoro. Duas são, certamente, as que mais passam nas rádios neste momento:

Sofia Karlberg - Crazy in love (cover de um original da Beyoncé)


You May Also Like

0 comentarios