#Playlist James Bay

Tudo começou com "Hold back the river" na rádio Comercial. Agora, é este tema e muitos mais que me fizeram gostar deste artista britânico. Adoro o seu estilo musical, bem como a sua personalidade, marcada por uma simplicidade incrível.


"Once upon a different life
We rode our bikes into the sky
But now we're caught against the tide
Those distant days all flashing by..."

"I used to recognize myself
It's funny how reflections change
When we're becoming something else
I think it's time to walk away..."

"So maybe don't give me cold, cold shoulder
Before you go, turn around, let me hold you
And let me say in the dark of the morning
Just more one thing"

"We were close never close enough
Baby are we now
'Cause if it's torn we can stitch it up
Don't rule it out..."

"Days getting dark and the nights are growing cold
Are we burning out?
Swept out of sight, rolling up on an ocean..."

"Where do I go, what do I need, is it ecstasy or is it fear?
Am I on my own, am I even close
'Cause I'm craving, still craving something I can feel..."

"No you don't have to wear your best fake smile
Don't have to stand there and burn inside..."

You May Also Like

0 comentarios